Commonly known as “brains” of the computer, the Central Power Unit (CPU) processes data by…
Top 10 Best Mini Tank Water Heaters in 2019January 6, 2019
The significance of all the three forms of water is immense. At the different instant of time, you may need hot water and cold water to suit the need. For different tasks, warm water works like magic and benefits the people in many different ways. Those people who are living in a low-temperature region inevitably need warm water. Also, people living in standard temperature surrounding need warm water for cooking, bathing, washing clothes, etc. For all these requirements, tank water heater is important equipment that works automatically to deliver warm water in less time. If you are in short of storage space, you can go for mini tank water heater as it is compact equipment with lots of functionalities. It provides an easy approach to access to warm water whenever you want them. In order to get the complete details of the supreme mini-tank water heaters available presently, look at the below products:
- Check Out Top 10 Best Mini Tank Water Heaters On Amazon
- 10. Eemax EMT4 4 Gallon Capacity Electric Mini-Tank:
- 9. Bosch Tronic 2.5-Gallon Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater by Bosch Thermotechnology
- 8. WaiWela WM-1.0 Mini Tank Water Heater, 1.3-Gallon – Best Mini Tank Water Heaters
- 7. Camplux ME25 Mini Tank Electric Water Heater 2.5-Gallon,1.5kW at 120 Volts
- 6. Bosch ES4 Point-of-Use Mini-Tank Water Heater, 4-Gallon
- 5. Reliance 6 6 SOMS K 6 Gallon Compact Electric Water Heater – Best Mini Tank Water Heaters
- 4. Ariston GL4S Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater by Bosch Thermotechnology
- 3. Bosch Tronic 3000 T 4-Gallon Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater by Bosch Thermotechnology
- 2. Chronomite CMT-4.0 CMT Series Mini Tank Water Heater, 4.0-Gallon
- 1. WaiWela WM-6.0 Mini Tank Water Heater, 6-Gallon – Best Mini Tank Water Heaters
- Similar Posts:
- Related posts:
- Related Posts
Check Out Top 10 Best Mini Tank Water Heaters On Amazon
10. Eemax EMT4 4 Gallon Capacity Electric Mini-Tank:
This mini electric tank water heater from Eemax is identified as one of the speediest and most proficient equipment available in the market. Basically, this equipment is designed for 110V power and you can install it at home, office, hotel, restaurant, studio, and several other places.
- The mini tank water heater comes with 4-gallons of capacity to handle the majority of the requirements.
- It presents adjustable temperature range, varying from 50 degrees Fahrenheit to 140 degrees
- The packaging includes the T and P valve for ease of use.
- It includes 1/2-Inch NPT connections.
- The flow of water from this heater is significantly decreased as compared to the cold water pressure; however, it is ideal for washing hands.
- Its compact size does not take up much space when installed. You need not to install it in the sink cabinet you can directly install it beneath the kitchen sink.
- You get instant warm water at your kitchen faucet.
9. Bosch Tronic 2.5-Gallon Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater by Bosch Thermotechnology
The useful functionality of this mini-tank water heater is it can directly fit under any sink to supply warm water where you require it. The equipment fits effortlessly inside any sink and presents a practical and valuable solution to your warm water needs.
- This 2.5-gallon point-of-use mini-tank electric water heater is quite simple to maintain and comes with the glass-lined tank to enhance the service life.
- It directly plugs into a 120-volt outlet for autonomous installation. Alternatively, it can be installed in-line with a huge hot water source.
- The heater’s quick recovery rate removes the long waits for warm water at your sink.
- It can easily supply warm water up to 2 sinks simultaneously.
- The unit can be a wall, shelf or floor mounted with the help of included bracket. You just need to tap into the cold water line and then directly install this water heater at the sink to get a warm water supply.
- Due to its compact size, it can be directly plugged inside a 120-volt electric outlet with the help of 36-37″ cord.
- This is a glass-lined tank, so it certainly provides insulation and excellent durability.
- There is the presence of peripheral dial that enables you to effortlessly administer the temperature range.
- The equipment is assured with safety with the help of temperature-and-pressure relief valve.
8. WaiWela WM-1.0 Mini Tank Water Heater, 1.3-Gallon – Best Mini Tank Water Heaters
The mini tank water heater from WaiWela blends supreme quality materials and efficient manufacturing methodologies to provide a reliable solution to the daily problem. It is true that lots of fresh water are wasted daily while waiting for the arrival of warm water. Now you can install this water heater beneath your sinks to reduce the wait time and reduce the wastage of fresh water.
- This mini tank water heater comes with the under sink installation, and it can be wall or floor mounted. The design of this heater allows it to be installed anywhere. You can mount it on the wall or let it sit on the floor or beneath the sink.
- It comes with the adjustable thermostat that is equipped with overheat protection.
- With the help of glass lined construction, sufficient insulation is provided.
- You will be benefitted with its excellent capacity i.e. 1.3 gallons.
- There are no constraints on installation; you can install the heater anywhere. For the purpose of convenience, you need to set up at the point of use.
- With the use of attached power cord, installation is simple.
7. Camplux ME25 Mini Tank Electric Water Heater 2.5-Gallon,1.5kW at 120 Volts
When you install this mini tank electric water heater manufactured by Camplux, you will be benefited by the convenience of installation and excellent water heating capacity.
- The capacity of this heater is 2.5 gallon so it can accommodate a large quantity of water for heating.
- It is quite simple to maintain this heater without any major troubles. For enhancing the service life, it comes with glass-lined based construction.
- With the help of thermostat control, users can adjust the temperature of the water. This high limit device offers protection during situations of overheating.
- For independent installation, this heater conveniently plugs into a 120-volt electric outlet. If needed, the heater can be installed in-line along with a huge hot water source.
- It is found that the maximum water pressure is 150 PSI. Moreover, the packaging includes CSA listed temperature and pressure relief valve.
- As per the space available, this tank heater can be a wall, shelf, or floor mounted.
- Users only need to ap into the water line after which they can install this heater directly under the sink. There is no requirement of expensive recirculating lines as well as pumps.
- The glass-lined tank offers great insulation and added durability, while the heater’s fast recovery rate eliminates long waits for hot water.
- On its surface, you can find an exterior dial that facilitates easy control of the temperature range.
6. Bosch ES4 Point-of-Use Mini-Tank Water Heater, 4-Gallon
If you are looking for a mini tank water heater that provides warm water in a very less time at the point-of-use then go for this equipment from Bosch. It comes with enough capacity to suit your requirements for the warm water.
- This equipment is basically 3000T point-of-use electrically operated mini-tank heater that is available in three different sizes.
- It is found that the heater can be wall-hung or floor-mounted. In order to operate it, just tap into the normal or cold water line and after that set up this equipment to the sink.
- You can install it in-line if you do not want to wait for warm water.
- With the assistance of the temperature/pressure relief valve, the level of output water’s temperature and pressure can be controlled.
- It comes with the 120VAC plug-in connection that supports 1440 Watts.
- For satisfying the need for insulation, there is the inclusion of glass-lined construction.
- Its overall size allows you to install this heater in your kitchen, bathroom, kitchen, or laundry areas.
5. Reliance 6 6 SOMS K 6 Gallon Compact Electric Water Heater – Best Mini Tank Water Heaters
Recognized as an ideal mini tank water heater for under counter or crawl space-based installation, this unit supplies you warm water wherever you need. When you purchase this heater, you will be benefited with its compact size and excellent warming functionalities.
- The unit comes with the factory installed temperature and pressure T&P relief valve.
- Unlike another low capacity electric water heater, this unit presents a 6-gallon capacity which is great for supplying a large volume of warm water.
- It includes a single 120 volts 1650 watt copper heating component.
- There is the presence of side mounted frozen water inlet and a warm water outlet to simplify the process of installation.
- You can effortlessly install this electric water heater below the kitchen counter or the area with limited space for installation.
4. Ariston GL4S Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater by Bosch Thermotechnology
Those looking to obtain instant warm water for their sink’s faucet can install this mini water heater from Thermotechnology.
- For installation of this heater, there is no need for hard wiring. All you need to do is just plug into an electric outlet. It is found that users have the flexibility to install it independently or with a huge water-heating source.
- With its 4-gallon capacity, this compact tank water heater serves the need of hot water in an easy way.
- After installing this equipment, you will find that it precisely puts warm water where you require it i.e., at the point of use.
- To start using this heater, you just need to plug it inside a standard 120-volt
- Whenever you want to remove the wait for warm water but require more volume, you can install this equipment along with a huge hot water source.
- It keeps 4 gallons of hot water readily available and consumes only 12.5AMPS.
3. Bosch Tronic 3000 T 4-Gallon Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater by Bosch Thermotechnology
Manufactured by the renowned brand i.e. Bosch, this compact tank water heater serves the need of hot water exactly where you require it. When you use this equipment, you need not to worry about its durability. Also, there are no chances of damage or crack/.
- Those who have used it suggested that the water heater is quite simple to maintain and depicts glass-lined based construction for enhancing its life.
- It comes with the 36-37″ cord that directly plugs inside a 120-volt electric outlet in order to feature independent installation.
- For requirements that need hot water quickly, this equipment removes the long waits.
- As per your need, you can mount it on wall, table or even on the floor.
- It comes with a whopping capacity of 4-gallon to easily supply the required amount of hot water.
2. Chronomite CMT-4.0 CMT Series Mini Tank Water Heater, 4.0-Gallon
Designed for the point-of-use application, this mini tank water heater manufactured from Chronomite includes the facility of adjustable temperature to allow the user to set the desired temperature. It is found that the heater is suitable for installation under the sink in residential, industrial or commercial surroundings.
- You can adjust the temperature in the range from 50-140 degrees.
- On the body of the heater, you will find the temperature/pressure relief valve.
- It can be set up in the majority of the under the counter, the point of use applications.
- This model is specifically designed to provide a hot water supply for all kitchens and hand wash sinks.
- It owns capability to substitute conventional central hot water heaters, thus conserving water and curtailing energy waste.
- The intention with which it is designed is to be lightweight and easy mounting on the wall.
1. WaiWela WM-6.0 Mini Tank Water Heater, 6-Gallon – Best Mini Tank Water Heaters
The two appealing qualities that define this mini tank water heater are its shortest point-of-use delay and its compact size which allows it to fit anywhere. There are many users who are fed up with the long waits for hot water. They can be benefitted from this equipment since it does not make any delays in supply of hot water.
- This equipment’s important feature i.e. adjustable thermostat along with overheat protection helps you to control the temperature of water.
- It is found that the temperature range in which it operates is 50-140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The heater offers the speediest point-of-use hot water that leads to the minimum amount of wastage.
- With the help of glass cover, this heater presents a transparent look. Moreover, it also helps for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Now you can effortlessly collect warm water immediately at the point of use by using any of the discussed mini tank water heaters. The heaters can be easily installed under a sink faucet, kitchen, bathroom, or for the laundry area. You can use it for your home, office, commercial and industrial applications.