Tower fans are a great way of keeping a room cool during the hottest months of the year and there are many different brands and models to choose from. This top 10 list of Amazon’s best-selling models highlights attractive, convenient models with great power, oscillation, and other helpful features.
- 10. Bionaire Ultra Slim BT150R Tower Fan
- 9. Honeywell Ho-1100RE Tower Fan-Top 10 Best Tower Fans In 2017 Reviews
- 8. Andrew James Oscillating Tower Fan
- 7. Q-Connect 30” Tower Fan
- 6. Connect-it Mini Tower Fan
- 5. Bionare BMT014D Mini Desk Tower Fan
- 4. Airo 29” Oscillating Tower Fan
- 3. Prem-I-Air 1800W Oscillating Tower Fan
- 2. Honeywell HO-5500RE Oscillating Tower Fan
- 1. Bionaire 2500 Digital Ceramic Tower Heater
10. Bionaire Ultra Slim BT150R Tower Fan
The first fan in this list is the first of three Bionaire models that will be featured. This model definitely lives up to its name with the super-skinny shape but this may limit its efficiency, especially compared to the other models. There are, however, three-speed settings, a LED display, an 8-hour timer and a remote control.
9. Honeywell Ho-1100RE Tower Fan-Top 10 Best Tower Fans In 2017 Reviews
This chrome oscillating tower fan is the first of two Honeywell models in this list of best selling fans. It shares so many key features with the other model that it is unclear why this one ranks so far behind. There are three speed settings to the oscillation and a timer – both of which can be set via a remote control – and the colour and shape are attractive.
8. Andrew James Oscillating Tower Fan
This Andrew James tower fan has a low rating for now, but the positive features and great design mean that it could climb the best sellers list with time. This black tower has an unusual shape with a clear display on the top, wide angle oscillation and a 2000w power setting to blast cool air across the room. Add to this the eco-friendly settings and remote and there is a lot of potentials.
7. Q-Connect 30” Tower Fan
There is a nice look to this tall, white tower fan, with its control panel on top and tapering sides, and the height should help to cool larger spaces. It does the basics well enough with its different speed settings and 180-degree oscillation. The low ranking on the list is most likely due to negative comments about its construction and noise levels.
6. Connect-it Mini Tower Fan
This tower fan has some clear pros and cons that keep it from the top half of this list. On the plus side, the small size, 3-speed settings and 90-degree oscillation make it convenient and useful in the office. The downside is that it only offers 40W of power and isn’t very attractive
- Brand : Connect-It
- Item Weight : 1.7 Kg
- Product Dimensions : 40 x 17 x 16 cm
5. Bionare BMT014D Mini Desk Tower Fan
In the middle of the list is this Bionaire Tower fan that offers something a little different. The short, stocky shapes mean it won’t suit most living rooms but it will fit on a desk to cool an office. Like other Bionaire models, this also has a convenient timer and digital display to control the different settings.
- Product Dimensions : 5.9 x 5.9 x 12.2 inches
- Item Weight : 3.3 pounds
- Manufacturer : Holmes Products
4. Airo 29” Oscillating Tower Fan
This tall Airo tower fan has a lot going for it in regard to its power and the options for cooling the home. The freestanding tower has an optional oscillating feature and 3-speed settings for greater control and the simplicity of the design makes it easy to use. The reason for its lower ranking in the list is likely due to its boring white design.
- Product Dimensions : 5.2 x 6.5 x 29.2 inches
- Item Weight : 7.5 pounds
- Manufacturer : CAMAIR, LLC
3. Prem-I-Air 1800W Oscillating Tower Fan
This oddly-shaped tower fan may not have the power of some of the other models that are available but it makes up for this shortfall with some great features. This is one of those versatile models that can also be used as a heater and it has a timer and adjustable thermostat to give users greater control. In addition to this, this black and white tower also has a remote control.
2. Honeywell HO-5500RE Oscillating Tower Fan
The higher up the list we go, the more attractive and convenient these tower fans become. This Honeywell model has a space-saving design that is tall and slim and this means that it will look great in most apartments. The oscillating fan has three-speed settings and can be easily controlled via the remote control.
- Product Dimensions : 12 x 12 x 40.8 inches
- Item Weight : 9.9 pounds
- Manufacturer : Honeywell
1. Bionaire 2500 Digital Ceramic Tower Heater
The top spot in this list of the best tower fans for 2017 is another Bionaire model. Although it calls itself a tower heater, this Bionaire system can actually be used as both a heater and a fan thanks to variable heat setting and “cool blow” mode. This fan is desirable because it is an attractive, modern device, with its sleek shape, helpful LCD digital display and carry handle, and it promises a great performance.